- {X} -

- Main -





About us


News! (that probably doesn't concern 80% of the people reading, And the other 20% probably won't care anyway..)


September 27th, 2010
News! Thanks to Island55, Erica, And faderjok, We were able to put together this amazing site. (probably more amazing to me because.. It's for my clan.) I'm really hoping this will bring up the numbers in our clan. Make it very clear that we're recruiting if it's possible.

Anyway back to news, Lately I've been feeling like I haven't been a leader at all, The clan was just .. tag up and be friends.This is a perfect step for me to get into true leadership.

There will be rules, and they will be strictly enforced. But very few and fair rules at that,Won't be hard to follow. (see Rules on forum.)

My members are allowed to do as they please as long as it doesn't violate any rules set in place for the clan. When asked to watch your attitude while part of the clan, Your actions represent us as such, That's asking you to respect that, You won't be kicked. (Unless it gets really out of hand)


News will be updated as needed, So check back periodically.


- Members -

Clan Leader/Founder:


Active Members:

Inactive Members:


: tastyspleen - tastycast
Free Counters

Designed by in progress.